To delete some or all your browsing history from Google Chrome, follow instruct?ons below:
Clear your entire browsing history
- Click the spanner icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Tools.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- In the dialogue that appears, select the “Clear browsing history” checkbox.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select Beginning of time to clear your entire browsing history.
- Click Clear browsing data.
When you clear your browsing history these information is removed:
- Web addresses that you’ve visited, listed on the History page
- Cached text of pages that you’ve visited
- Snapshots of your most frequently visited pages on the New Tab page
- Any IP addresses prefetched from pages that you’ve visited