You can use the History page to view a list of websites you’ve ever visited in the last 10 weeks while using Google Chrome in standard mode. This page does not store pages from secure websites, those you have visited in incognito mode, or those you have deleted from your browsing history.
Open the History page
- Click the Spanner icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select History.
Tips on using the History page
- You can easily clear items from the History page.
- Use the search box at the top of the page or the address bar to search your history.
- To see the pages you have visited in your current browsing session, click and hold down the forward and backward arrows next to address bar.
- To see your most frequently visited sites, open the New Tab page.