You have full control over your browsing data which includes your browsing and download history, cache, cookies, passwords and saved form data. You can use the “Clear browsing data” dialogue to delete all your data.
How to delete all your data
- Click the Spanner icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Tools.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- In the dialogue that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.